Best Real Estate Attorney Philadelphia has significant experience and unsurpassable success, alongside an exceptional closing rate for all signed purchase and sale agreements with customers in the Philadelphia area, so if you are looking for servicing to help you with residential real estate transactions Philadelphia, contact us today!
We provide legal advice and general counsel for every aspect of residential real estate transactions in the city of Philadelphia, which includes condominiums (condos), single-family homes, cooperative apartments, apartment buildings, undeveloped land and buildings that are designed for mixed-use.
Real Estate Transactions Philadelphia
There are many reasons to use us as your real estate transaction attorney in Philadelphia. We provide our clients with the utmost professionalism in both our work and demeanor, which allows us to close our real estate transactions at the highest rates. We also attend to all aspects of the legal matter, as our thorough knowledge of Philadelphia real estate transaction law can provide you with the legal edge that you need to avoid conflict and obstacles.
Real Estate Transactions Services
- Drafting of purchase and sale agreements
- Reviewing real estate contracts
- Reviewing of offering plans
- Reviewing the records at the Division of Housing and Community Renewal as to whether apartments are rent controlled, rent stabilized, or free market, and whether there are any overcharge actions pending.
- Reviewing whether there are any violations pending at the Department of Housing, Preservation and Development and how old any violations may be
- Reviewing whether there are any unpaid real estate taxes or unpaid HPD liens against the building
- Reviewing whether the building is properly registered with the Department of Housing, Preservation and Development, and with the Division of Housing and Community Renewal, Acquisition of residential property in Philadelphia
- Mortgages and real estate financing
- Title examinations (title and lien searches)
- Real estate closings
Real Estate Transaction Philadelphia
In addition to the above services that we provide our clients, we are also heavily experienced in the following services:
Condominiums and Cooperatives
Representing the purchasers and sellers of cooperative apartments and condominiums, we assist either part in the negotiating any terms of a sale. We also participate in the closing of a transaction, enforcing parties rights, clarifications where needed and the communication between associations and cooperative boards.
Joint Ownership and Shared Ownership
Another service that we provide for our customers in Philadelphia is the creation of joint ownership with rights of shared ownership agreements and survivorship which seek to address and avoid any potential disputes. We also litigate partition actions for transfer of jointly held properties and litigation.
Residential Leases and Subleases
As a real estate attorney firm, we also represent landlords in the drafting and negotiation of the lease terms, and we represent tenants in Philadelphia in the negotiation of lease terms to help balance the playing field between parties, making the lease fair for all.
Construction and Improvements
An important additional service we provide in Philadelphia is aiding clients in securing approval for any renovations, additions and other property amendments and improvements for rental, cooperative and condominium properties, and also the permitting for construction projects for businesses and residential homes.
Real Estate Transactions in Philadelphia
If you are looking for any real estate transactions services in Philadelphia, contact the Best Real Estate Attorney Philadelphia today!